Ten days into our contest, one Ankeny chiropractor is emerging from the pack as a resident favorite.
Ten days into our Ankeny Patch Readers' Choice contest for favorite local chiropractor, Natural Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture has gained a clear lead with 141 out of 293 votes. That's almost half!
But there's still time to vote, which means this contest isn't over. Voting will continue though Memorial Day weekend and we'll announce a winner Tuesday morning.
Several local chiropractors are in the running, but only one can be declared the Readers’ Choice.
The businesses participating in our contest include:
- Iowa Chiropractic Clinic, 1710 W. First St.
- Bjerke Chiropractic, 105 N.E. Trilein Dr.
- Ankeny Walk-In Chiropractic Clinic, 3305 S.E. Delaware Ave
- Moss Family Chiropractic, 1932 S.W. Third St
- Bloyer Chiropractic and Wellness, 114 N.W. Ninth St.
- Atlas Chiropractic Health Center, 117 N.E. Trilein Dr.
- Family Chiropractic Clinic, 110 N.E. Trilein Dr.
- Max Life Chiropractic Center of Ankeny, 102 S.E. 30th St.
- Health First Chiropractic Clinic, 925 E. First St.
- Optimal Health Family Chiropractic Center, 802 S.E. Oralabor Rd.
- Kennedy Chiropractic, 2202 W. First St.
- LaBounty Family Chiropractic, 1810 S.W. White Birch Circle
- Krueger Chiropractic, 2785 N. Ankeny Blvd.
- Natural Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture, 2525 N. Ankeny Blvd.
- Renze Chiropractic Clinic, 925 E. First St.
Readers can vote in our poll for their favorite chiropractor once per day. Make sure you leave a comment in the comments section below or review your pick on their business listing in Patch Places because these count for points in determining the winner and are also used to break a tie.
Questions about the contest? Please contact Ankeny Patch LE Megan VerHelst.