Iowa School of Beauty / College of Natural Health
Iowa School of Beauty is a provider for cosmetology education in Iowa and has five campuses located in Urbandale, Ankeny, Ottumwa, Marshalltown and Sioux City.
The college offers programs in cosmetology, massage therapy, esthetics, nail technology and instructor training. It also offers full salon services to the public, including hair, skin, massage and nail treatments.
- Hours: Massage Therapy Appointments: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-12pm; Mon-Thurs, 6pm-9pm. Cosmetology Appointments: Mon-Wed and Fri, 8:30am-4pm; Thurs, 8:30am-8pm; Sat, 8am-2pm. Esthetics Appointments: Tues-Thurs, 9:30am-3:30pm; Sat, 8am-2pm.
- Founding Date: 1923
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Nail salon services: Makeup, Manicure, Pedicure, Wax
- Spa & resort services: Chemical Peels, Facials, Hair, Hair removal, Massage, Microdermabrasion, Nails, Wax
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
- Campus housing: No