Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is an international chain of fried chicken resturaunts known for its buckets of fried or grilled chicken and its Southern-style side dishes. Founded by Southern gentelman and white-suit enthusiast Colonel Harlan Sanders more than 50 years ago, KFC has grown into the largest fried chicken empire in the world. KFC also offers wings, desserts and sandwiches, along with its famous mashed potatoes.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entry
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Double-down.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Soul Food, Southern
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court